Due to higher demand and COVID-19 delays, stock is limited and may vary rapidly. We process orders in the order in which they are received, which is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Waiting times may vary depending on the item.
For the health & well-being of our customers & employees and in compliance with the guidelines set forth by the province of Ontario, MKFTO is open to the public with the following guidelines in place:
Mask is mandatory inside the store
Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance
Maximum of 2 people will be allowed at the store at once, 3 if from the same household
Do not enter the store if you have traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days or come into contact with someone who has, or have come in to contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19
You can reach us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 416-588-1950 if you have any questions or concerns.
COVID-19 RETURN POLICY
Items that can be returned
- All regular-priced items that are stocked in our stores or warehouse. Do not dispose of the original packaging.
Items that cannot be returned
- All custom and special orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit and are non-cancellable and non-returnable.
- All items bought on flash sales and promotions with a 15% off or more discount.
- Sale and Clearance Merchandise.
- Pillows, rugs and light fixtures are not returnable due to the nature of the product.